11 September 2014

Farewell Sister

Yesterday, my big sister Elizabeth and her beautiful children got on a jet plane and flew to her new home over the pond.

I am going to miss her. And Josiah is missing Phoebe. And we are missing going to her house to eat cake, chat, bake or make jam.


But I am also happy. I am so glad of the time we have been able to share while we have lived just a few minutes walk away. I am so grateful for all the help she has given me, and for the amazing example she has been to me throughout my life. I really could go on and on and n about just how much she has done, what an amazing friend she is, and what an incredible person she is. But I will spare her the embarrassment.


But all of those who are soon going to be her new friends in her every day life know this: you have an angel in your midst. Look after her.






1 comment: